Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Call Him Rockstar!

Union High School had their talent show today and Bo told us that he was trying out with a group of friends. We thought, "Oh playing your guitars will be cool." Then I asked him if anyone was going to sing while they played. He said yes. You'll never imagine who that singer was! Dave and I are still in shock! We were so amazed because we can't even get him to mouth the songs in church. We have since realized that all these years we have been asking him to sing the wrong kinds of songs. Rock on Bo!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Pretty good! I've been waiting all day to hear this!

Dianne said...

HOW LONG HAS AUNT DEEANNE AND I TOLD YOU TO TRY YOUR VOICE-----SOUNDS LIKE YOU LISTENED--ROCK ON!!

Dani said...

I'm hearing a little bit -o- Bob Dillon!!!! NICE!! way to go. He totally got that skill from his favorite aunt Dani. Seriously good job Bo. Keep it up!