Monday, February 15, 2010

Girls Weekend 2010

We had another great Girls Weekend in Logan. We did the typical shopping excursion and this year will be known for all of the sheets that DeeAnne bought. She is going to have material to last her a very long time. It's definitely in our genetics to love a good deal.

Mom felt good enough to come with us for suppers. Here we are at Cafe Sabor. It is a great little train station that has been turned into a Mexican restaurant. We had enough food to feed an army.
I guess the manager dropped my food on the way out so I did not get served at the same time that the rest did. I think they were worried that I would be highly offended. Needless to say, he came out, apologized and then they brought us a complimentary dessert to make up for it! (Like we really needed that!)

Mom also came to Sam's Club shopping with us. We asked the really nice lady at the door to take a "memory" shot of us! Hooray for another wonderful year.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

DON'T I HAVE JUST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!!! LUCKY ME!!!!

Dianne said...

ALSO HAVE GIRLS THAT LOVE TO SHOP AND GET GOOD DEALS!!!!!