Friday, February 18, 2011

25 Year Dress

It's been 25 years since Dave and I had our first (and only) formal date at USU. Dave decided to celebrate it by setting up a fabulous restaurant at home with delicious food and a very attentive waitress. He one request from me was that I wear the same dress that I wore then! So, I did! Unfortunately, we had thrown away Dave's suit that he wore, long ago. Otherwise I'm sure he would have worn that.




French onion soup! My favorite.
Salmon salad! My other favorite.

Oh, we missed a picture of the chocolate cream pie! My most favorite. But here is our marvelous waitress. She really could have a future in the restaurant business.
I tried to do the same pose as the picture I still have from 25 years ago, but due to the fact that I had just dyed Cayden's hair black this night, I had black dye all over my arms! I had to crop that out. :)

No comments: