Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dr. Love's First Objectionable Letter

(This letter was written to the owner of the radio station, Steve, in response to Dave's radio show. It's the first letter of concern that we know of so far.)
9-15-11
Dear Steve,
You and I go back a long way and I know I can speak openly and honestly to you. I just caught your radio show featuring a sex therapist from Utah State University and have to say I found the content shocking and appalling.
Please be aware that I am no prude, but I do believe that everyone - no matter their age, or beliefs - would find this talk show to be highly objectionable. I list just a few words that totally caught me off guard so that you can understand what I heard and how appalled I am: "pretend wife" - "share" - "spouse" - "love map" - "let's do this together" - and perhaps the most shocking, "Bonner from the San Diego Spurs."
I could list several other shocking statements by this group of love doctors that you have chosen to hype, but I won't.
I can only hope that this sleaze is yanked from the airwaves before people actually start believing that husbands and wives should be "best friends." I am sorry, but this is just NOT right.
Thank you for your time,
Lezlee Whiting
P.S. And on a more serious note, Dave Law and his wife Shirlene are our totally awesome next door neighbors. I am so glad I caught the broadcast today! You have a winner here. The content is relevant and compelling to listeners. * Be sure to let Dave know that a listener emailed to object to the show. :)

No comments: