Sunday, September 23, 2012

Uintah Half Marathon


Half marathon #4 is done!  We completed the Uintah Half Marathon on Saturday.  Brian came down from Star Valley just for it.  That was so cool, because Brian never comes to my house.  Anyway, he and I were both sick and coughing that night but we toughened up for the race and both made personal records again.  Of course he was a lot faster than me but this time I got finished in 1:54 minutes!  I was thrilled.  Dave was not deal last this year but his running buddies were still waiting for him at mile 7.  They wore running shoes this year and finished the last 6 miles with him again this year.  That is so cute.  They are from Vernal and just run and chat with him.  Dave says it really helps him.  They said they would be ready again next year, but they would remember to wear shorts too!

No comments: