Sunday, February 2, 2014

Friday, Boat Day

 Friday was our last day on the ship.  It was stormy outside so it was the perfect day to sleep, look out our window (which we loved) and go to the sauna.

 We also took pictures of some of our favorite signs around the ship.

 This was a sign you don't often see.  It was in Jamaica.
 And, I loved this sign.  We will not starve.

 They did have the most amazing chocolate bar.  It was true blue really quality chocolate.  We ate our chocolate...and didn't even need lunch.
 One thing I did find out on this trip was that my brothers are just as addicted to chocolate as I am.  I had brought a nice supply of chocolate chips and chocolate almonds and butterfingers and riesens.  They were all very appreciative of my thoughtfulness and I came home with NO chocolate at all.




No comments: