Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 6 and 7...Ship Days

 Eating more ice cream in the elevator.
 Some guys in the lines were more buffed than others.  But they were all equally hungry!
 This was mainly where we spent our time.
 Documenting Cado's fourth ice cream of the day.
 I found that they had great chocolate chips at breakfast.  I learned to fill a bowl and bring it back to my room each day.  Everyone helped me eat it.  (Oh, I forgot to mention that Hunter loved the mueslix each morning.  That was right by the chocolate!  So I always had a good reason to find the chocoloate...because I was getting Hunter his favorite breakfast!)




 Hunter's fruit plate from Renato!  We loved Renato.

 Our drink waiter soon learned that we didn't need any alcohol but we sure did need milk.  He kept our cups filled to the brim with ice cold milk.

 Lobster night!


 Renato had the greatest magic tricks.  Each night he had a new one to awe and amaze us.







No comments: