Saturday, September 13, 2014

Finding "Joy" in St. George

 Joy has called me and Dave every single year on our anniversary to wish us a happy day (except when she was on her mission).  This year when she called, we were traveling to St. George for Mariah's tennis tournament so we said, "Come meet us for lunch."   We met up after Mariah's games were done and got to meet her cute...really cute kids as well.  It was so much fun.

 My first and "bestest" college roommate ever.  We know that it was inspiration that we ended up together.  I am so grateful that she listened to that little voice way back then and I am so glad that I did as well.  The Lord knew we needed to be forever friends!
Talon, Ethan, Joy and Melanie.  Next year I promised to bring Mariah to meet her cute boys!

No comments: