Sunday, April 5, 2015

2015 Early Childhood Presentations


 Betsy and I presented together at the 2015 Early Childhood Conference.  She was sweet enough to jump in when my other co-presenter couldn't make it.  I was so thankful for all of Betsy's wisdom and help.  She turned my IDEA into a REALITY and together we were able to "hit it out of the ballpark," on a topic that was really quite challenging.  I have never had people telling me that they "love me" and "where have I been all their life!"  The director of Weber State University even came up afterwards and asked if she could use the materials we had shared.  She said, "I have been trying to do this for years without success.  I know how much time you have put in to this.  You have taken a very hard subject and made it make perfect sense."

 Here are our attendees hard at work writing down everything they know.
The best part of the weekend was that we got to spend Friday and Saturday together.  Sharing a king size bed and some really late night laughs was good therapy for both of us.

No comments: