Monday, January 18, 2016

Midway Ice Castles

 I took Madi Hadlock and Mariah out to the Midway Ice Castles because they had the day off of school.  We stopped at Kneaders for lunch and they got Pumpkin Steamers.  They called them "White Girl Drinks."  Not sure if that is racist or not, but I guess the steamers are white!
 They found a killer deal on boots at Rue 21 and bought them.  Since we have been talking Madi in to doing the stock show with Mariah this year, I told them that those boots would work just great for chasing after those pigs!
 It was snowy and beautiful at the Ice Castles.  There were lots of people and lots of ice.  We walked all around and took lots of pictures.  For Mariah and Madi, if we could take lots of "good" pictures, it was a successful venture.  So, I would confidently say that it was!










1 comment:

Carrie said...

I had those same boots in 1987!