Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You Stink!


For those of you who don't know this, Cayden idolizes his big brother Dayton and would do anything for him. Thus, Dayton has a lot of power. Well, we saw how beneficial this power was the other day when Cayden wanted to go golfing with him. Out of the blue, Cayden came to me and said, "Mom, I need some more deodorant." I must have had a stunned look on my face because he went on to explain that Dayton said he could go golfing with him as long as he didn't stink. WOW! That's all it took for this kid to realize that deodorant can be beneficial. We've told him this a million times but for some reason, he didn't listen. When Dayton said it, it immediately had power. We are all so thankful. We laugh though, because Cayden has decided to store his deodorant in his basket that hangs on the fridge! Yesterday, Dayton called and told him to come golfing and he instantly got the deodorant out and put some on. I had to laugh...to myself!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, man, that is cracking me up, I better not let Jessica read it!