Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bo's Fan Club for Mr. UBIC


As we were sitting in the audience waiting for Mr. UBIC to begin, I began to see green and pink shirts arrive with the letter P on them. Then I thought that I caught a glimpse of the word "Pablo" on the back of one of the shirts. That perked my curiosity and I told Dave, "I think those girls may be here for Bo because they have been calling him Pablo since they were in Spanish class together in the ninth grade."

I went over to Blakeley to find out. When I asked her if they were here for Bo, she looked at me like she was surprised I would even have any doubts about that and exclaimed, "YES." It was so cute. I made them stand up for pictures.

All during the event they were Bo's best cheering fans. They even waved their cell phones while he sang and as I looked around the audience, others started waving their cell phones too.

There was not one other Mr. UBIC contestant who had a fan club as obvious as Bo's!




1 comment:

Dianne said...

NOW BO-----BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THOSE GIRLS CHASING YOU!!!!!