Sunday, October 18, 2009

She Was So Surprised!

Mariah came home from school on Friday and said in such a surprised tone, "Mom, Kaylee says that her mom cooks them a hot breakfast every day before school."

It was like that was completely a foreign thought that Mariah had never deemed possible. So, I asked her what she told Kaylee. She said, "I told her that we just have cereal, unless my dad cooks us a breakfast."

Oh, I am failing miserably as a "breakfast cooking mom!"

P.S. Guilt did inspire me to buy some french toast bread that night. It is in the bread drawer and I do have good intentions!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's UNBELIEVABLE! Well, my kids make me belgian waffles and eggs for breakfast...doesn't Kaylee's mom know that the kids are supposed to make the hot breakfast?

Dani said...

HAAAA!!! I am right there with ya Shirl.

Dianne said...

SHIRL!!!!!!!!!!