Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quite Possibly the Funniest Student Excuse EVER!

I received this in my email today from a student. It is quite possibly the funniest and most thorough excuse I have ever received!


Shirlene,
I was unable to take the exam yesterday as I was suffering from a severe sunburn that caused cold chills and migraine. I fell asleep in the yard Monday after having a severe sugar high. If need be I can bring in my blood glucose meter to show you the results of the tests.I will also bring in my body and show you the physical burn in class tomorrow and if that will do let me know.
I am trying to get in to see my doctor as well .I have never had my sugar effect me in such way before for that matter ever have a sunburn that was so severe. If you need a doctor's note in order to let me take the exam please let me know tomorrow in class as of yet I have not been able to get in for an appointment.
Thank you,