Sunday, November 27, 2011

Orlando!

Dave had a conference in Orlando, so I decided to go with him. It all only happened after I found out that I didn't book the tickets that I thought I had long ago. There was one seat left on the plane when I found out that night before, so I booked a nice and expensive ticket to join my hubby! On the way home, we took two different flights but in the end, we both arrived safely and HIS ticket was much cheaper than mine. We stayed at the WorldQuest Orlando which was a great condo resort. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have our kids with us!

We went to Sea World one day. Of course we saw Shamu but we decided that the dolphin trainers have much more fun than the the whale trainers do. They get to at least go in the water with their pets.





The aquariums were pretty cool and we decided that eels were simply evil swimming snakes! Eeks.



This seal was quite a beggar. We had quite a bit of fun watching.



Hearing the Christmas music all day and seeing all of the the Christmas trees was a little weird because it was nice and warm and humid! Those things just don't go together in our book.

We also got to go to the Kennedy Space Center. It was AWESOME! Lots better than I had even thought. The only thing that was bad was Dave's eight dollar hamburger!

This is the closest I got to any astronauts, but I did find out that this space suit costs $400,000.00 to make! Holy cow!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: