Sunday, April 27, 2014

My New Favorite Phone Company!

Yesterday Carrie sent me a great message that her daughter, Jessica, has just received a $2500.00 scholarship from our local telephone company called Strata.  I thought that was absolutely wonderful and asked her if it had come in the mail.  She said it had and so...out of curiosity, I ran down to our mailbox to check it.  To my surprise there was a letter from Strata to Cayden.  I was very surprised and so I opened it right up.  I read his letter once and then I had to stop and read it again to see if I was really reading it right.  I was!  Cado's letter informed him that he had just been awarded the Richard Adams Memorial Scholarship worth $10,000.00!  I about died and just had to drive to Carrie's house to show here.  She laughed because I couldn't stop shaking the whole time I was there.  I still feel a little shaky when I reflect on what an incredible gift and blessing that is.  I guess I won't be turning off my land line anytime in the near future.  I LOVE STRATA!  Thanks so very, very much!

No comments: