Sunday, April 27, 2014

Senior Night at Soccer

 It was senior night at the Emery game.  I got to be in charge of the senior goodies.  We made some awesome candy leis and an amazing banner to honor these cute boys!
 They all lined up for their picture.
 Then they started to look down at the sign and I wondered what they were doing.
 I went and gave Emery their senior goodies (isn't that nice of us to honor their seniors too!)
 Then when I got back, I noticed that the boys had changed spots.  It took me a minute to figure out why, but then I realized that NOW they were all lined up in the order that their names were on the sign!  Now those are some smart kids!  I can tell that they went to UNION!


 We've sure loved following this boy around the state.  We're going to miss these games!
Gavin, Landen, Cado, Jace, Ty.  Great buddies!

No comments: