Monday, August 18, 2008

Can Reading Too Many Scriptures Be Bad For You?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm reading too many scriptures right now and I'm wondering if it's good for me! Right now we are trying to get the Book of Mormon read AGAIN, before Dayton leaves on his mission. That means we are reading quite a bit every day. Yesterday we had to do double duty because Dayton and Bo were out too late Saturday night. Maybe that's what did it. At least that's what I'm wondering.


Last night I woke up from a terrible dream and I was just shaking. That's when I realized that all this scripture reading was getting to me. In my dream, my "elder" sister and her band of followers wanted to kill me and my family. Dave and I knew they were coming after us, but we had to go to town to pick up our kids from something. As Dave and I were driving away from our house, we saw them and we realized that we had forgotten to lock the door! I knew they were going to go in and destroy our house and wait for us to come home. I was especially worried because I had also left my purse and my camera right in harms way! Dave and I realized that we could not go home any more and our only option was to go into the wilderness! THAT'S WHEN I WOKE UP!

No comments: