Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Passing On a Tradition

Everyone wanted cookies the other night. They were begging me to make them. However, have been told that Dayton's cookies are even better than MINE! Well, I decided to use this to my advantage. I told Dayton that it was time for him to "Pass on the tradition" especially if he wanted these guys to make him cookies while he was on his mission. I was very surprised when he took me up on this. He got Cado and Roo into the kitchen and together they made a great batch of cookies. I don't know how much Cado and Roo paid attention, but Dayton said the key to success was measuring exactly! Hum, I wonder who he thinks needs to learn that lesson! I learned my cooking skills from my mother. I guess I'll have to BLAME HER!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAME ME? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Carrie said...

Maybe Dayton should come give me lessons...