Monday, August 18, 2008

Carrie Would Blog This...

Carrie has been very curious about this post. Well here it is. My food storage room. I figured if Carrie could block cleaning her desk and her pajama drawers, I should blog this. This is miraculous to say the least. This room has been a hazard for many years. Now it is nice and organized. These pictures will be especially helpful for the Whitings. Now Lezlee can look on this post, see what I have in stock and then call to borrow it. I found that I have stocked up on some of the essential supplies that she often needs such as Rice Crispies! I also found that I buy a lot of pumpkin, but obviously we don't eat it. We have got to make some pies or something because Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm sure I will be buying some more! I also found that I need to find a family who likes Spaghettios. We used to be one of those families, but I guess we aren't anymore and they are piling up. My kids ate so many they are sick of them. Finally, you will be able to see that I found another great deal on cereal. Yep, we are stocked with over 60 boxes! That will last approximately 10 weeks...longer, if I quite buying that expensive MILK to go with it!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

You are getting me really curious, and I bet you don't finish this post until you get back from Lagoon!

Carrie said...

Wow, I hear Stephen Earl likes Spaghettios WITH meatballs!