Monday, April 28, 2008

Guns on Campus!

We have just found out the USU in Logan has had a weapons scare this past Friday. A large powered gun was brought to campus and even into a large conference room where students were preparing to give their Spanisn 1010 Finals. Unfortutely, we have also found out that the carrier of that weapon was our very own son, Dayton Law. We are happy to report that no one was injured. Rather, his professor realized that when he had given them their FINAL ASSIGNMENT "to do a presentation on 'something' in Spanish" that he had NOT remembered to tell them that guns of any type were not allowed on campus. Needless to say, Dayton decided to do his presentation on how to work a paintball gun. He said, "My professor turned white when I brought it out and didn't seem to know what to do." It was at that moment that Dayton realized he "might" be in trouble.

2 comments:

Daytona said...

What can I say??? My teacher was white as a ghost and just wanted me to get done asap so he didnt even ask any questions. win win baby

Carrie said...

I hope you got an A Dayton!