Friday, April 11, 2008

Not the Bus...AGAIN!



Last night Dave and I were trying to figure out rides to school for the kids. Once again we ran into the same dilemna I had had two nights before. Once again, I decided to tell the kids that they would need to ride the bus! Well you can imagine the scenario. Mariah was totally fine with it and went to bed. Cayden was still gone to scouts and so I prewarned Dave to watch his meltdown. When Cayden came home, I told him the dire news. It was picture perfect. Dave laughed (to himself) as we watched the drama unfold. The first picture is Cayden putting on his hoodie so we could not see him! The second picture is Cayden giving Dave a foot massage, in his own special way, so that Dave WOULD drive him to school in the morning. Super Nanny would NOT be impressed with our parenting practices tonight!

No comments: