Sunday, April 13, 2008

Second Annual Girl's Weekend

Last year Shirlene and I decided to take our girls on a Mother/Daughter weekend, and we had such a great time that we decided to do it every year! So, on Friday we went out to SLC and had dinner at Kyoto's which was really fun and the food was delicious. I had booked Dad's apt. for the night, because he was home in Vegas this weekend, so we headed over to his place or at least tried to...we had some navigational problems. When we finally arrived at the Woodbridge Luxury Spa, we enjoyed numerous treatments and had a lot of picture taking going on! We relaxed until well past midnight. The next morning we enjoyed some delicious crepes and sausage for breakfast and started our manicures and pedicures. We all looked FABULOUS! We packed up and left to begin our shopping. Just after we pulled out I realized that I left my mp3 adapter at Dad's, so we went back and I got out to go get it. When I got out, the neighbor pointed out that our back tire was low. Shirlene and I looked and it was FLAT! Luckily, Dad's landlord came out and pumped up the tire for us and sent us to Discount Tire where we got it fixed for free! We felt blessed that we were able to discover the problem and get it solved so easily.

Next, we drove down to Provo and had lunch at Einstein's and then we went to the BYU Ballroom Dance show. It was fabulous! I enjoyed the entire show and would love to go again sometime. Afterwards we finally got to go shopping and then, totally exhausted, we headed home. Thanks for a great weekend girls!












1 comment:

Carrie said...

OK, Shirlene, I am not seeing much added on by you here! I'm going to start making you blog our outings! I like the new tunes though!