Sunday, July 26, 2009

Does This Look Comfortable?


Mariah and Maddie and Abbie spent an amazing amount of time creating their own chairs so that they could watch, "The Bridge to Teribithia" in comfort.

I'm not sure how comfortable they were, but I do know that a whole lot of pipes and duct tape and towels went into the effort. Mariah said they were comfortable. I'm guessing that they are probably about as comfortable as the beds the boys used to make!

For any parent who needs good entertainment for their children, may I suggest pvc pipes. These have been one of the most versatile, best used toys we have ever had! Let the creativity abound!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'd choose your leather couch myself! Check out my blog later for an awesome PVC pipe rocket launcher...I KNOW you will love this!