Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Truth of What Cado Really Did in Arizona

Things were rather quiet about what Cado was really doing while visiting his cousins in Arizona. They said he was fine and sent "Happy" pictures of him dressing up and going to Harry Potter at 12:00 a.m. He didn't really have a chance to talk to us personally on the phone the entire week and now we know why!!!!

Only now, that the "real" pictures get sent, do we realize what he endured. Yep, hauling pavers and shoveling dirt in 115 degree temperatures was what he really was doing. "Slave labor" they called it, and I soon realized why "they" wanted the BIG cousins at their house and willingly sent the little cousins to ours! Where was social services when Cado needed them?

The cowboy hat picture shows him so exhausted that he fell asleep before he could even lay down!






Oh, they said he went swimming and to a lake and to the gym, but have I seen any pictures of those activities? Nope, not one single one. I have yet to believe that any of those things actually happened. All I can believe is what I see... a boy sweating, in the sweltering heat, and trying to smile. He hasn't said a whole lot about the entire ordeal. I know, things like this can be hard to sort out without professional help. All I do know is that he keeps saying, "I want to go back. I want to go back!" They must have brainwashed him about that too!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

He can come stay with us for a couple weeks next summer!