Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sometimes It's Just Worth The Money!



While we were in Star Valley for the 24th of July, we were invited to the Grover Community Breakfast. Aunt Joyce was there to take the kids and for some reason had her fake hairpiece with her. She started putting it in my hair and Mariah's hair and finally in Cado's hair. We were all amazed at how well the fake hair matched his real hair and thought it would be a great way to go to the breakfast. So, I offered him twenty bucks to do so and he took me up on it. I can only imagine what the community members thought as they saw this strange kid with this strange mullet! No one said a thing but Cado knew they were eyes on him. He's lookin' good aint he!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

HAHAHA, I bet he wouldn't do it where people know him even for $50! Or am I wrong?