Thursday, May 29, 2008

How Did This Kid Get So Smart?

  Cado's school had their awards ceremony today. Of course I wasn't invited! Hum, that kid just doesn't tell me much about these things. He pretends to never know what is going on. I think it is a farce though because so far he keeps getting those great grades and scores at school that show that he DOES know what is going on. Thank goodness, I have Carrie on my side. She always tells me what is happening because Jessica is in Cado's class too! This award was for his full year of 4.0.
  This award was for all the kids who scored 90 or above on their CRT Tests. They each got a scooter or a skateboard for that!
 
Posted by Picasa
This last group of 10 was for the kids in the school who received a 100% on one or more of the 3 parts of their tests. Cayden got a 100 on math. He did that in fourth grade too. Pretty impressive considering that his school has almost 700 kids in it!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I have my theories on that...

Carrie said...

If you look closely at his shirt, you'll figure it out!

Dianne said...

YEAH CAYDO---WAY TO GO!! SMART AND FAST --YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT.