Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Cabinetry Fair Is Here

This is Bo's cabinetry fair project. You can tell that he is deeply bonded with it.
This is me trying to get a single "normal" picture out of Bo. He is a poser! Boy, that must run in the family. Oh, you may wonder why Bo is holding "Lord of the Flies." Well this book is front and center on his project because it has gotten him through more book reports than any other book there is. I think this is year 5 of reading it. He figures, if it was good once... it will be good again! As you can imagine, Bo is not a kid who likes a lot of change in his life!


These are some of the great projects these high school kids make here. They have an amazing teacher. I'm assuming that teaching cabinetry must be a lot like teaching preschool. I admire that man!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE A MIGHTY FINE BOOKCASE----MADE BY A MIGHTY FINE KID!!!!

Carrie said...

Wow, that looks great, and I bet it doesn't get banged up, cause I know Bo put those felt pads on it...