Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Done

I finished up with preschool yesterday. We had a great Western Graduation. It's with a sigh of sadness and relief that I watch these kids go. I am ready to watch OPRAH though...after I have my afternoon NAP!



I do have to add, that I discovered a terrific way to mess up kids. If you see all the tape on the floor you will notice that that is the way that the children know where to go. Well, we practiced with the tape marks for 2 days and then I had to take them off because there was an FFA dinner being held in that room. The next day I put the tape back on the floor. Unfortunately, I reversed the direction of the number. You should have seen how LOST those kids were trying to find their spots!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Do you really watch Oprah?! You are looking good in the new outfit!