Friday, May 23, 2008

Mariah's Summer School

Mariah and Dave have been planning on doing a summer school with Mariah's friends this summer. They have been mapping their ideas for about 5 months. Mariah has faithfully kept track of this paper.
Mariah spent all Sunday typing notes for the parents and organizing the cubbies. I wish I had her original note. It was so cute. Well, last night, she typed up these notes and had them by her shoes to take to school this morning. It was just too darn cute to miss. I bet those parents will make sure that they get their boxes marked!


Here are the cubbies. Mariah has gone to a lot of work to get them organized. She asked Dave what they should call him as their teacher. He said, "Call me Dr. Law!" Mariah did not take him up on that. I guess he'll be called Mr. Law, whether he's a doctor or not! HA

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, this is the stuff that you're really going to look back on and enjoy reading!