Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a Great Mother's Day

Just a quick report of my wonderful Mother's Day. It began yesterday when Dave took me to Maurices to buy some summer clothes. He has discovered that Maurices is the best place to shop for me. Usually he does it alone at Christmas time and has the sales ladies help him, but this time I got to go. It was a lot of fun. Then this morning, I got breakfast in bed at 8:30. Dave even took breakfast in bed to all the kids. Bo made a spaghetti lunch for me. At church I got to great big chocolate bar and then tonight Dave made lemon chicken. I can certainly say that I have been well-fed. It's a good thing that I am going walking tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Can't wait til you post a pic of you in the new outfit! White pants and all!

Dianne said...

I THINK SOMEBODY LOVES YOU LOTS!!!