Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today was Grandparents Day on preschool. It's one of those dreaded but delightful days. Dreaded because it's so much work, but delightful because it always works out. Mariah begged to be checked out of school so that she could come. I think that she still likes preschool better than elementary.
Angie and Mariah playing checkers. Checkers was such a hit today. You can see that Angie and I wore our matching outfits. Dave helped with dinner for the Grandparents and said he had to be careful to make sure he knew which one was Angie and which one was me. I wore cowboy boots today and just don't know how those cowboys survive. They will be going back in my closet for another 20 years!



The grandparents and preschoolers learning a line dance!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow! This blog is awesome! You and Mariah look cute in your cowgirl attire!