Monday, March 24, 2008

The World's Best Chocolate Milk

I just had to take a picture of the world's best chocolate milk. Yep, this is one of Star Valley's bragging rights. A dairy has just opened up and is back to that "old fashioned" approach with the glass bottles and all.

Well, they make the best chocolate milk and everytime we got to Star Valley, mom makes sure that someone buys it and brings it home. She always says, "Did you see that I have the chocolate milk?" So, of course, we have to drink some.

It basically tastes like a melted shake. No one knows what their secret is, there are no calorie labels on the bottle. I like that part. I believe that all treats should delete the labels so that you can just eat or drink them without the guilt.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Is it true that they don't make swiss cheese at the creamery anymore? I heard a rumor...that is why I love swiss cheese...toasted swiss cheese sandwiches at G. G'ma's house!