Monday, March 31, 2008

I Just Can't Buy Enough Cereal!



Well I have found the cereal deal of the century. This goes into the record books with my Overstock sale in 1999 and my Shopko shoe sale in 2000. By chance, I bought 7 boxes of cereal because it was on a great sale of 3 for 5.00. When I checked out, Albertsons gave me a coupon for 10 dollars off my next purchase. I looked it over and decided to try my luck again and went and bought 7 more boxes of cereal. Again, they gave me another coupon. I was hooked and went right back in to buy some more. Each box of cereal ended up costing 28 cents!!!! I then found the same deal going on in Rock Springs and began the process again. Dave finally made me quit and go to the basketball game. It's killing me that I still have a 10 dollar coupon in my car!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are so funny! I know where to borrow cereal if I run out!