Sunday, March 2, 2008

This is the beginning...

Yep, this is the beginning of me trying to be a better journalist for my family. You know I always have the best of intentions but so often miss noting the little details that make life interesting. My dearest friend, Carrie, is an avid blogger and has produced over five books already. She tells me that this is the wave of the future and journal writing is "old school." I believe her because I haven't written in my journal for longer than I even dare admit! So, I'm trying, but I am adding Carrie as an editor to this blog as well. That way, if I don't blog it...hopefully she will! I actually keep up my preschool blog quite well. Of course, I have dsl at work and dial up at home! That's my biggest dilemna right now. Oh well, no more excuses. I finally decided that I could make my posts at home and add pictures at work. My excuses are over and I'm ready to BLOG...with the help of Carrie!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

This is a great post! I especially liked the "dearest friend" part! I'll be glad to post for you, all you have to do is take me everywhere with you!!

Shirlene said...

I already do! I'll start taking you to work if you'd like???

Carrie said...

Sure, as long as it's after the kids are gone!